Friday, August 20, 2010

Peach Pineapple Raspberry Marmalade

 First you wash and mash your peaches then you add

5 cups of those peaches
7 cups sugar (I know it's a lot!) and
2 cups crushed pinneapple (just buy a large can of them already crushed in pinneapple juice!)

Mix that all together in a big pot and boil for 15 minutes.

 Stir often and then add 1 6 oz. package of jello to the pot. (You can pick peach, apricot, orange or raspberry... I chose raspberry!)

Stir it all together on medium heat until the jello is dissolved.
Pour into sterilized jelly jars and seal. (I did a hot water bath for 10 minutes so that I could store it on my shelves, but you can skip that step and just put it in your freezer if you want!)

THAT'S IT!!! It was so easy and so yummy!

This recipe gave me 13 jelly jars of marmalade and I don't think it will last very long! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment